Passion. Experience. Diligence.
Chad H. Holler
Chad began working at Betz + Blevins as a law clerk in May of 2018 after graduating from law school. He joined Betz + Blevins because he has a keen interest in all facets of employment law and civil rights litigation.
Since joining Betz + Blevins, Chad has represented individuals in numerous areas of employment law and civil rights litigation, including:
• Unemployment hearings and appeals;
• Medical Peer Review proceedings;
• Discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims;
• FMLA Interference and retaliation;
• Employment contract and severance disputes; and
• ERISA violations.
Chad received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a Minor in Criminal Justice from Indiana University, where he graduated in 2015.
While in law school at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Chad served on the Executive Board of the Indiana International and Comparative Law Review for Volume XXVIII.
Chad is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of Indiana, including the Indiana Supreme Court as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Doctor of Law (J.D.) - 2018
- Honors: Health Law Society
- Honors: Student Note Candidate for Volume XXVII of the Indiana International and Comparative Law Review
- Honors: Executive Board as the Executive Notes Development Editor for Volume XXVIII
- Indiana University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2015
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Criminal Justice
- Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2018
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 2018 to Present
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- National Employment Lawyers Association of Indiana, Member, 2021 to Present